Monday, March 2, 2009

kwerner colour challenge

Woah nellie! 3 posts in one night, after a week away!

This blog was always my motivation for myself - even if no one reads it (though obviously I hope they do!) it meant I had to actually create something - otherwise I would just do stuff for other people (like workshops) and nothing for myself. So that's why there wasn't much stuff! But, hopefully I am now over that!! lol

Anyway.. (man, I blabber don't i??) here is my attempt at this week's colour challenge - LOVE these colours. Found it hard to not have a neutral but I cheated a bit - the inspiration pic actually shows a creamy coloured blanket, so I did stamp on white! sorry :( - not really!

This is the Easter Blooms stamp set - love that too! Hate my scanner though! It squishes everything! The flowers are popped up, and the ribbon is nice and "boof-Y" (yes it's a word!!) in real life, but the scanner doesn't get it! Oh well! Imagination is the key! :) Oh, and it says Best Wishes at the bottom - but that is probably my fault that it is so dark, coz I don't have that ink, so I used versmark. :)

3 comments:

Claire Harrison said...

Cute card Jenny, love the layered blooms and the scalloped edge. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!

Nicki said...

Boofy?? Well, it's definitely a word now it's on your blog, I love it! Great card, lovely use of the colours.

KimB said...

HI jenny,

lovely card that showcases the colours. I do love that eastern Blooms set.

Thanks for coming by and leaving me a comment.

Kim