Friday, October 3, 2008

play time!



Ok, so i have had lots of time to play lately!


I spent last weekend up in New Plymouth at the Regional Seminar, and then ended up playing until late at night and started again early the next morning! That's the beauty of going away without your kids!!


So, my camera batteries are flat, so i can't show you the gorgeous stuff we made but I can show you some of the bits I have done in the days before I went.

This is a blatant CASE from another demo here who doesn't have a blog, so I will claim it for my own just for now!! :) It uses scribble this and wild wasabi and purely pomegranate - I LOVE those colours! The two are exactly the same except the colours are reversed.


This is one my daughter did while I was busy :) She LOVES pink!! She used Loads of Love, and a sketch from SCS. Im pretty impressed actually! I helped with layout - but she probably would have done a better job alone!! Straight lines are NOT my forte!

TFL!
Happy Stampin'
Jenny

No comments: