Saturday, October 6, 2012

ESAD birthday fairies

I have been having major issues with blogger for a couple of years now - but I don't like change, and so I am DETERMINED to keep giving it a go! It seems to be working for me now.... so fingers crossed I can keep it going! Thanks for bearing with me if you're still here! And thanks for stopping by if you're new!
As a demonstrator I am part of ESAD (Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators) which is an awesome Facebook community of demonstrators from all over Australia and New Zealand. One of the great things the group does is "birthday fairies" - and it was my birthday last month - and I got a WHOLE HEAP of handmade goodness in my mailbox.

This gorgeous creation is from the super talented Alison Barclay from Gothdove Designs. The stamp set used is Betsy's Blossoms - and there is some of the super scrummy ribbon that is available free with  a $70 purchase this month.
How bright and cheerful is this card from Amanda Hill? 
Anna Mathieson used the new set "Happy Hour" - and more of that yummy ribbon. I LOVE the lemon slice in the glass :)


No comments: