Wednesday, May 6, 2009

upsy daisy dreams


No it's not blurry - it's meant to look like that! Honest!
I just got this set, and I love it! The reason i wanted it was I saw the coolest card (forget where - sorry!) and they had done a shadowy thing with it. Lots of people have done them, check out splitcoast - they are all over - but they still look awesome!
This uses old olive and kiwi kiss for the upsy daisy, and the sentiment and butterfly from Dreams du jour stamped in riding hood red. The butterfly is cut out and has dazzling diamonds on it - sparkly :)

3 comments:

chloe said...

Totally cute! and I love the shadowing effect!

Anonymous said...

very nice Jenny ..love the colour combo too

Nicki said...

This is lovely Jenny, I like the shadowy effect, it gives the impression of movement. Nicki, xx.