Sunday, July 19, 2009

long time no see :)

ok.. so I think I finally got my blogger issues sorted!
My computer and blogger do NOT seem to like each other, and I was seriously considering moving to typepad or some other such thing. BUT all the blogs I read are on blogger, so it wouldn't actually fix my problem anyway!!
ANYWAY......
I have a HEAP of stuff to share, so will start now:)



This is a card I have been thinking about for ages, since seeing the cute dress cards Patty made with the big scallop circle in the big shot. But I don't have the big shot, but still wanted to make the dresses, so thought I'd do a smaller version using the scallop circle punch.
I CASE'd this card by Heather, my SBS sister for the layout - such a cool layout actually and one I will be using again.
hope you like it :)

1 comment:

Campin and Stampin said...

Very clever - the dresses are awesome.