Friday, July 31, 2009

another we stamp project


This is another late attempt at a we stamp project. i have others - I just like to take my time!! :)

this uses an empty eclipse mint tin - i don't like them, but Jordan likes the cinnamon ones, so i got one of those. I am involved in a swap and you can send anything you like but it has to be SU only. So I decided to do one of these, and put some ribbon in it. Big mistake probably, coz now everything smells like cinnamon!! Oh, well, guess it could have been worse!!

So, anyway - I covered the tin with Good morning sunshine DSP (seriously, not my favourite, but the single coloured patterned sheets are lovely) - then I used Eastern Blooms, and stamped the big flower in pumpkin pie, the smaller flower in pacific point, and added a brad to the middle. Cute :)

No comments: