Saturday, July 23, 2011

Strength and Hope Class

As part of our Making a Difference program, Stampin’ Up! is proud to partner with The Breast Cancer Research Foundation® in the Strength & Hope Campaign.

Throughout the 2011 Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue sales period, Stampin’ Up! will donate $2 from the sale of each Strength & Hope set to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).

Even though this set is in the Autumn Mini which finishes on 31st July, I have a class coming up on Saturday August 6th at 2pm. It's such a gorgeous set, and this was the only time I could fit it in.
We will be making this card set. This is an idea from the last round of UStamp. It is almost exactly the same as the instructions except for the ribbon, as I didn't have the satin - so I changed it a bit.
I still have a few spots left so if you are interested in attending, please contact me on 06 357 8970
And if you LOVE the set, and want to do your bit for the Breast Cancer Research foundation, then order this set today!

No comments: