Tuesday, January 20, 2009

ooh! I got an award!!


wow!! thanks heaps Toni!! I'm sure she just needed an extra person, but it makes me feel good!! ;)

I'm supposed to nominate 7 different people, who deserve this award too, but all the people who I would have nominated have had it in the last few weeks, so to make it easier for you, just head on over to the NZSU blog, and check them all out!! especially check out Amy -extremely talented! Trudi - amazing lady with way too much time on her hands - except she hasn't! She is a working mum, and still has time to run two blogs, and create as well! Sharlene T - my upline. Sharlene M - love what she did with the hodgepodge hardware in this post! and.. well all of them! you see why it's so hard to choose!!




2 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations on your award. Can't wait to see what you make for my Masculine Valentine challenge. :)

*Sally* said...

WHat a very pretty award!