Tuesday, March 3, 2009

fantasy/stepper box


Ok, I have no clue what these are called - so I used both names I have seen. I got the idea from my upline Sharlene AGES ago, but the tutorial came from here. (not coz Sharlene wouldn't share! I didn't ask!! The paper used is Berry Bliss, which is retiring soon - but I'm bummed coz I used the papers the wrong way round! I was meant to put the pomegranate flower one on the outside, instead it is plain brown! boring ;) So I didn't take a picture of that bit!! Jordan has totally nicked this one - last seen somewhere on her dresser with "girly stuff" (read: junk) in it :)

3 comments:

Welcome! said...

lovely, always wanted to try one of these! maybe when the new DSP's come out!

Heather P. said...

This is soooooo cute! I've always wanted to make one of these, but haven't gotten around to it yet... I'm such the procrastinator. LOL :)

Nicki said...

It's gorgeous Jenny, thanks for the link to the tutorial, I'll have to give this a try.