Monday, March 2, 2009

long time - no post!



In my defence, I was getting ready for a workshop, and got totally carried away!! I will schedule posts for the next few days to show you what I got up to when I was MEANT to be cutting cardstock!! :)


Everyone else is talking about the retiring list - so just in case you have missed it, go here and check it out! It's HUGE!! I am pretty lucky - only losing 5 sets (not including my summer mini ones) but I don't really own that many to start with, so there you go!




Anyway, enough about that! Here is the first project I got sidetracked with.


I forgot the third birthday in a row (yes, I know - only February and still not on to it!!) so I decided to use up my retiring (oh no that word again!!) In-Colours. This was made from a tutorial by Beate on Splitcoast. I used the spiral punch from Stampin' Up! and then used a wire coil to bind it. Took AGES doing two holes at a time, but what can you do?? lol


1 comment:

Heather P. said...

Very pretty, Jenny! :)