Sunday, February 1, 2009

end of school holidays!!











Well..... these holidays went sooo fast! I can't believe it's back to shcool and work tomorrow!




During the holidays, my daughter had a few of her friends over, and they were going through my non-SU stash of goodies, and my templates - and decided they wanted to make stuff! LOTS of stuff!!

These are made using a template from Mel (seriously check this blog out! she has lists galore of templates and tutorials on all sorts!)

Some of the card stock is Stampin' Up! but most is $2 shop packets. The embellishments are mostly non-SU too.

I did play with my embossing powder though. On this white bag, that tag is actually a piece of cardstock that has been cut out using a cuttlebug die, and then embossed using silver embossing powder two or three times, to make it look like metal. So cool! So easy!! There is a tutorial on splitcoast :) (Obviously!! lol) 'scuse the photo! the girls were bouncing around wanting to take them home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super cute purses! Thanks for sharing!!!! Love the blinkie!