Monday, February 2, 2009

thank you scallops


This was originally done by Diane Pappas - using the US in-colours. But we don't have them! So I used our in-colours. I made one using soft sky and blue bayou, with bayou ribbon, and one with purely pomegranate, and pretty in pink with pomegrante ribbon. I have all the bits cut out to make all sorts of colours - old olive and certainly celery, close to cocoa and chocolate chip, pumpkin pie and apricot appeal - lots more too! The best way to do this for cards with two shades of the same colour is to use the colour coach from SU. So easy!

2 comments:

Nerine .P. said...

Thank you for your welcome to SBS#27 Jenny, I hope I've done everything right now, but I guess time will tell. BTW, love what you've done with this card. It's simple but very effective - which are often the best type of cards.

Nicki said...

Simple but very pretty, love the colours.