Tuesday, February 3, 2009

more case-ing - then case-ing a case!



haha - that title is so confusing!!

this card was originally done by Alisa Tilsner
This is my version minus the ribbon and the inked edges. It uses eastern blooms stamp set with occasional greetings, and bali breeze paper. cardstock and ink are tempting turquoise and old olive.
Then, here's my case of the case!
This card uses the same colours as this card for the kwernerdesign challenge. I love them together and can see myself doing lots more!
The stamps are embrace life, and occasional greetings.
The flower from embrace life is stamped on to DSP and cut out. The ribbon is 5/8 inch choclate chip grosgrain. I don't normally like that size, but it works for this.


2 comments:

Sharlene said...

Don't you just LOVE Eastern Blooms? Great card and awesome colours! You are so busy these days ... Sharlene

SCRAPCRAZY said...

Oh wow I really like this card. I want those Flowers...hehehe