Monday, December 7, 2009

Sweet Treat Snowman


This is one of the awesome new products from the Summer Mini catalogue - the Sweet Treat Cups.
The cups come in packs of 12, and are so versatile! I have seen some amazing things done with them. As soon as I get myself sorted where I am staying, i will have a play, but in the mean time, this is what I did with them.
Actually it's two products, because I used the co-ordinating punch - the 1 3/4 inch circle. This is the exact size of the treat cups, and enables them to slide through perfectly.
The snowman body uses 1 3/4 and 1 3/8 cicle punches, and his head is 1 inch. His hat ( yes i knw, it's a bit big! but snowmen aren't meant to be fashionable!!) is the round tab punch. Sentiments escaped me, so I put one on the inside! :)
Usually when you put lollies in the sweet treat cups, you would make a sliding door - which i will do! This one, I have stuck down to the backing.
Am heading off now to sort all my stuff out so i have a bigger place than the bedside table to create!! lol

2 comments:

Sharlene said...

Aren't the treat cups awesome! Love your snowman (even if he's not totally fashionable!).

Sharlene

kareN stampZ said...

I adore snowman & snowman with lollies in tum - even more adorable