Friday, June 27, 2008

second time lucky!




Ok, so my first "thanks a latte" card was not exactly how I wanted it to be. Luckily, the other day I had the perfect opportunity to have another go!

I work in a primary school, and part of my job is to keep the staff room stocked with milk, tea, coffee etc. (really important job - have you SEEN a primary school teacher who hasn't had her morning coffee??? Not a pretty sight!) So, anyway, this particular day, HORROR!!!! No coffee!!!! So we had to run over to the kindy next door and grab some of theirs (phew! thank goodness kindy teachers aren't so dependent on their caffeine - must be coz they get to play with playdough all day!! Who needs caffeine when you can pound your frustrations out??)

So, anyway, as a thank you, when I reapklced their coffee, I made this card. And I think it's a lot better than my first effort! (Sorry Sonia!! I'll make you another one day!)
So, still simple, coz that's how I like 'em, but a major improvement!

No comments: