Saturday, June 7, 2008

SU! Demo

OK. So I did it - I signed up with SU! And I am so excited, and can't wait to get started. Why? (well I know you know why - coz the products are so fantastic and amazing and beautiful etc etc!!) but no, there is another reason! I am NOT at all creative. You will be hard pushed to find an original card made by me that I haven't CASE'd from someone somewhere. But that is the beauty of SU! You don't have to rely on your own creativity, because it is all done for you! The catalogue has lots of ideas, the website has more, the Demo part of the wesbite has idea sheets and then of course there is the incomparable SCS - with resources like these, my workshops will last for years without a double up!! On top of that, because the stamps come in sets, they easy to create with :) I also think (hope!) that this will be a major selling point for me with my customers - If I can do it, so can you!!
So now I just have to wait for my kit (Please Mr Postman - hurry up!!!)

1 comment:

INKcredible Girl said...

Hey Jenny Great to meet you come stay again any time!!