Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Regional training


yes, I know these are so out of order and so late, but I am posting in the order that the pictures showed up on my computer!

Regional training was held in New Pymouth in September, and we all got a free stamp set - Live your dream. It's in the new summer mini - and we got to play with it :)

Here is the card we made.

It also uses afternoon tea DSP - also in the new mini. These are available from 1 December to 31 March 2009. Let me know if you want to see a catalogue.

by the way - that ribbon does NOT sit like that in real life!! I donlt know WHY it looks like that!! It sits flat to the paper - and this bugs me, because my ribbon normally looks skewiff and weird, but this one turned out ok!! Typical that i can't get it on camera!

No comments: