Friday, August 7, 2009

B is for.....

Brads and Buttons!
Stampin' Up! has the most amazing selection of accessories, and the brads and buttons are right up there on my list of "ooh yummy" stuff!
As with all SU product, these little suckers co-ordinate with everything else.
The new mini features some new brads and buttons, and that means......

PRODUCT SHARES!!!

I know I sometimes look at something in the catalogue and think "yeah it looks ok, but I don't know if I really need it and I don't want to spend $X on it just in case - and anyway, do I really need 80 brads??" So product shares are PERFECT!!

Basically, a product share is where you get a group of people together and split the purchase. But - here's where I make it easy! I'll get the group of people! you just tell me what you want to buy!!
So - here's your choices!



1. Jumbo Brads (page 10 in the mini catty): $9.10 will get you a quarter share of these awesome brads. That's 20 brads that are 5/16" and 8 that are 5/8" - in whisper white, chocolate chip, silver and very vanilla. These brads can be stamped on or use your rub-ons to decorate them! Or just use them as is for a very funky look!


2. Corduroy buttons and brads (page 4 in the mini). These very fabulous cuties come in three colours - basic grey, kiwi kiss and baja breeze, in various sizes and styles. $18 will get you six brads/buttons of each colour.



3. Designer brads (page 12 in the mini). These are darling! they come in chocolate chip, pumpkin pie, pretty in pink and so saffron. For just $4.30 you can have a play with 8 of these sweeties - 2 of each colour.
If you wish to take a spot in any of these shares*, drop me an email: jenbobATinspireDOTnetDOTnz (sorry i hate doing that, but it's necessary!) All prices include SU's 5% shipping charge but not the shipping cost to you. If you are local to Palmerston North, I can deliver - if you live elsewhere in New Zealand, we can figure something out!
So, there's a little looky at the newest brads and buttons - check out pages 148, 149 and151 of the main catalogue for the selection available all year.
*only available to New Zealand residents.
EDITED: I have been trying to get that last paragraph into three sections for ten minutes now! I know it's pretty squished and I'm sorry, but I'm giving up! this one will probably join it knowing my luck!

No comments: