Thursday, August 13, 2009

We interrupt the scheduled programming....

I should be posting H is for... but I do have some creativity to show you actually!! lol
I know - once you have picked yourself up off the floor, we will begin!
I had a little class here last night with a very awesome bunch of ladies - mad as hatters the lot of 'em, but lots of fun!
We made three projects - one was a sunflower card which I stole completely from Mary.
Then we made two boxes both using new mini sets.
This one I changed the colours. We ended up using Perfect Plum and Pale Plum. I HATE these two in - colours!! I dunno what it is about them, I just can't seem to get my head around them! (puuting them together probably wasn't the best idea either, but blue and orange usually works really well!!)
This is a 2,5,7,10 box - so named because that's where you score - then fold! Easy as!
Then some velcro to close, a fake bow on the lid, and a bit of card candy on the front - perfecto!

This next one uses Kiwi Kiss and Baja Breeze - and is based on the sample in the mini catalogue. Isn't it a cute shape? so simple - cut it out, use a blade to cut the slits, and the handles, and slide them through each other. DONE.

1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

they're both great H could be for hatters (mad)