Monday, August 31, 2009

K is for....

Ok so i have to cheat again on this one!!
K is for .. Simply Scrappin' Kits. (SSK)

I LOVE these things!! You can do so much with them.
And even though they are called Simply SCRAPPIN' Kits - don't be put off if you are not a scrapbooker.
You can use these kits to make cards, boxes, all sorts - or you can be boring and do what it says in the name ;)
Actually you can probably do all three! In fact, I know you can!
Last year I made a 20 page 6x6 scrapbook, a few boxes and various cards (didn't think to count them all!) with *one* SSK. And I still had bits left over.
The ebauty of these kits is that they come with everything you need to create a stunning project.
They have textured 12 x 12 cardstock, 12 x 12 DSP, and self adhesive sticker embellishments, and - of course - it all co-ordinates with SU's other products!

I will be running a class later this year on the 20 page album - pictures will come when I can convince myself to cut the beautiful paper!! lol ;)

No comments: