Wednesday, August 5, 2009

new product - but not much!

Well I did get to play and stamp with my new stash of goodies, but Jordan (you can see her hand in the above pic!! - I need to sort my photo taking out!! lol) decided she needed to play too! Which is fine normally, except she had a friend with her. Which is also fine normally, but they are MY NEW TOYS and i want to play with them FIRST!!! Anyway, I decided to play nice, and we created a little handbag with some 3x3 cards to go in it using the new set Great Friend. I got the idea from splitcoast - i'm sorry i can't remember whose it is - but this one uses baja breeze textured cardstock and urban garden DSP with baja double striped ribbon. Love those brads! how cute are they? those aren't new - but there are some coloured ones just like that with my name on them!

This is the inside - each little groove slides a card in perfectly :)

And here are the cards that go inside close up. they are 3x3 whisper white, with baja breeze ink and cardstock.

3 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

That's gorgeous

Sharlene said...

Jenny - LOVE the bag! How cute is that! Keep on blogging girl, I love seeing what you are up to!

Sharlene

Anonymous said...

super cute bag.. ; )